Crimea. The Road Home., Filmography, Geopolitical Analysis, Interviews & Accounts

I am Ukrainian – A Message from A Ukrainian to the Dutch

Preamble:

On the Eve of the Referendum in the Netherlands this Video was produced and posted on YouTube to pursue the Dutch to Vote against the EU Association  Agreement with Ukraine.

As expected, the pro Ukraine anti democratic Neo Fascists moved hell to make sure that you wont see this Video and made YouTube flag it as «inappropriate for some viewers» which results in the need to log-in to your YouTube account first in order to access the Video, hence cutting out all viewers without a YouTube or Google account from seeing it.

Well, welcome here then: Slavyangrad gives you a unhindered access to this very important Video. See for yourself whats in Store in Ukraine – what the mainstream media is hiding from you.

(for sharing and downloading instructions hover your mouse over the video player window)

Advertisements

Discussion

9 thoughts on “I am Ukrainian – A Message from A Ukrainian to the Dutch

1. I would not want a flood of Muslim’s to my own country why would Ukraine. Protest in Dombass was fine until the the building were taken over made into headquarters, people wanted the Ukraine Gov to still pay them ,Russian equipment and fighters started flooding in to steal the land all the way too Crimea,what did you think would happen Ukraine fought back

Liked by 1 person

Posted by Eric12325 | April 6, 2016, 14:43
    • You definitely did not follow the events. You can read the correct events all over our blog…

Posted by marcelsardo | April 7, 2016, 06:53
    • So Russian-speaking Ukrainians are “muslims” now ? Which neocon scriptbook are you writing from ? Meanwhile, Kiev drafted Chechen jihadists to fight on their side..

Liked by 1 person

Posted by Tacitus | April 26, 2016, 09:59
    • From your post, Eric, two things stand out. First, English does not appear to be your first language. I wonder, what nationality are you? Second, you seem to have been heavily influenced by the S*n ‘newspaper’ and BBC ‘news’. I was lucky; whilst a small boy in the 1950s, I saw through the lies printed in the newspapers, so now, approaching 70, I am able to ‘read between the lines’, understand when BBC ‘news’ is taking the Wii out of me, and I now have the nous to seek out the truth by using as many different news sources that I can find. I would advise you to do the same.

Posted by mikefromramsbottom | May 30, 2016, 18:37
  2. Yesterday the Netherlands had a 32,2% turnout for the referendum with a minimum turnout required of 30%.
    61,1% voted against.
    38,1% voted in favour.
    0,8% had no vote.

Posted by Lars | April 7, 2016, 08:32
  3. The ukrop-nazis are so blinded by their racism, their delusion, their inability to think rationally and critically that they are unable to realize how the EU views them, as a source of low paid labor, and their country, as great farm land to be expropriated, resources to be exploited for the benefit of western elites, Ukrop gangsters and another NATO occupied state ripe for destabilization. The Banderites are incapable of realizing exactly how they are viewed by western elites. So I’ll be blunt, to them your are seen as slaves, nothing more.

Liked by 2 people

Posted by aviewfromaboveblog | April 17, 2016, 14:25

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Pingback: I am Ukrainian – A Message from A Ukrainian to the Dutch | Protestation - April 6, 2016

2. Pingback: OP 6 APRIL KAN DE ONTMANTELING VAN DE EU BEGINNEN | HERSTEL DE REPUBLIEK - April 6, 2016