Translated from Russian by Gleb Bazov / Edited by S. Naylor & @GBabeuf
A short briefing for evening/night [of June 14, 2014].
- Yesterday evening [there was] a severe, and fairly accurate, artillery barrage against our position in Cherevkova. One fighter died; two were wounded.
- In Semyonovka, three private houses were burned down [by the junta NatsGvardiya—National Guard] with the use of incendiary ammunition.
- This morning there was an artillery strike against the Khimik settlement (against residential high-rises) using incendiary cluster ammunitions.
- Also yesterday evening, after dark, a saboteur group attempted to enter the Artyom settlement from the direction of Kombikormovaya village. It was repulsed with gunfire.
- On the remaining sections there were less significant shoot-outs and [we conducted] searches for saboteur groups.
- One column departed from Mount Karachun; another came in the morning, bringing three new artillery pieces. They brought in a new [artillery] battery to “break it in”—now they will lob shells all over the city again.